- Hong Kong, China
- New Zealand
- People's Republic of China
- Russian Federation
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Vatican City
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- The visa fees are nonrefundable and incase of order Cancellation additional charge of 40USD per application will be required.
- If your application is rejected by the UAE Visa issuing authority, company is unable to provide a refund and you will have to re-apply in accordance with UAE visa laws.
- For the nationality which we require security deposit the refund will be done within around 15 working days from the day of exit and after the client provide us with the exit stamp and exit flight details.
- The client should be cleared from the immigration system (his/her status should be showing left the country) for us to process the refund.
- The refund will be done to the same credit card or by the same payment method used initially for buying the services.
EmiratesEvisa doesnít promise that your UAE Visa Application will be accepted and approved by the UAE Visa Issuing Authority. Hence, our services get fulfilled the moment we check your documents submitted online and we pass it to UAE authority for approval.
- Every applicant is responsible for conforming with and fulfilling any requirements stated by the UAE Government.
- Our company will not accept responsibility if an applicant is not eligible for the services requested, for incorrect/incomplete information provided by the applicant, for failure to provide supporting documents as and when required, or for any similar errors in relation to the UAE Visa application.
- We reserve the right to ask for additional documents in case of approved visa, for instance return air tickets, hotel booking or stay details in Dubai.
- As sponsor we reserve the right to ask for a security amount to be deposit until your return to your country home.
- The pricing or services in this website are in keeping with the current standards for a given service. No reforms will be made on the pricing as stated on this website on the behest of an applicant.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.
- In certain cases, visa fee includes any 3rd party charges such as bank transaction charges levied by the UAE Government.
For any information related to Visa and Passport, client should consult with
the relevant Consulate /Embassy. We will review the documents and other
information before the departure. The reason being, sometimes the prerequisite
may differ. However, at any point of time, we shall not be held responsible
if an applicant/user is detained at airport or refused to board the flight or
gets no access to the territory of visiting country on account of any of the
following reasons that are occurred from useís end:
Not accompanied by the correct/valid Passport
Not carrying the essential documents and Visa, which are required before accessing to the territory of a foreign country or required at the visiting airport.
Health: Prior flying to the visiting country, user should consult with the doctor about his/her health condition and recommended inoculations, as the same may change at any point of time. Furthermore, a user is solely responsible if he/she is undergoing the prescribed medicines and following the medical counsel as instructed
Emirates E-Visa will be collecting data when our clients use our service. Our usage of data fetched through contact us page will be restricted to contact the user and entertain his/her queries and Subject to the provisions of applicable law.
User details data will not be sold to any third party. Details shared will not be disclosed outside Emirates E-Visa besides sharing the information with service related matters.
All accessible contents or information provided on emiratesevisa.com comply with the legal terms, and are accumulated with legitimate skill and care. However, some information and contents might be there on our website, which are provided by any third party. In case of any inaccuracy or errors on that information, Emirate Evisa.com shall not be held responsible. Also, in certain cases some omissions or accessible issue may occur, which are quite instinctive in any internet-related system, and emiratesevisa.com has no reasonable control over it. Such errors or omissions may occur on account of operator/userís error or it may be influenced by a software/system or malfunctions.
Therefore, user/applicant may verify the accuracy of the provided information before relying on it completely. The website is dynamic in nature and it reserve rights to make any changes in the content at any point of time without any prior notice.
Visitors/Users should be watchful while accessing to any third party sites through emiratesevisa.com. emiratesevisa.com holds no right/control over the privacy practices of those links/sites and hence, shall not be held responsible for any changes/information provided on those links/sites. Furthermore, emiratesevisa.com is not liable for any third party information or opinions that are being catered (if any) on/through emiratesevisa.com.