Dubai Tourist visa Rules
seo03 Dec 2020
New Tourist visa rules
below is all what you need to know:
Q. Can I get a fresh visit visa online?
A. No. You have to get a fresh visa through a travel agent.
Q. What will be the validity of the new visit visa?
A. Visitors within the country can get visit visas with a validity of one or three months.
Q. How much does it cost to get a fresh visit visa?
A. One-month validity: Dh1,800. Three-month validity: Dh2,200
Q. If I am on a cancelled residence visa, can I apply for a visit visa?
Q. Can I convert my tourist visa into a residence one?
A. Yes, you can do this if you find a job and an employer to sponsor your visa.
Q. When is the last date to exit the country without incurring fines?
A. The ICA has given a one-month grace period starting from July 12 for visit visa holders to exit the country.
Q: How much is the fine for overstaying?
A: As per the immigration rules of the UAE, visitors will incur Dh100 per day as overstay fines
- 03 Jan 2021 UAE visa extension: We are ready, says GDRFA
- 03 Dec 2020 الإمارات تفعّل إجراءات الحصول على تأشيرة دخول للإسرائيليين
- 03 Dec 2020 Visa change inside the UAE without exiting the country
- 03 Dec 2020 What is the Processing time for Dubai Visa (UAE visa)?
- 03 Dec 2020 Dubai visa Requirement